Bethlehem Olive Wood Pen Blanks Dark Grains ( 4 Sided )& Extremely Figured ~ Premium Quality

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Genuine / BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks

PRODUCED FROM THE HEART WOOD OF THE OLIVE BRANCH

DARK GRAINS& EXTREMELY FIGURED

AROUND ALL SIDES

GRADE A+++

Sizes: 5" X 0.75" X 0.75"

PURCHASE INCLUDES CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY AND LABELS FOR YOUR FINISHED PROJECTS
Limited Offer
5 blanks: $24.99 shipped
10 blanks: $39.99 shipped
15 blanks: $49.99 shipped
20 blanks: $59.99 shipped
30 blanks: 79.99 shipped
40 blanks: $104.99 shipped
80 blanks: $199.99 shipped
100 blanks: $239.99 shipped
150 blanks: $309.99 shipped

All prices are in USD.
For wholesale prices, please contact us.
Payment: PayPal
PM us for details or Use the link below for payment:
PayPal.me/mikesaad73

Create some beautiful pens from Olive Wood from the Historic and Holy Lands around Bethlehem.

This woods turns with ease and is quite beautiful with unusual dark stripes riddled through a sea of yellow.

Each blank is air dried and inspected for color, grain, and to be free of defects and cracks.

Olive wood trees from the ancient city of Bethlehem, Israel (also known as Roman trees) have been bearing fruit since the time of the Romans. Many religious, historical, and artistic articles are made from this beautiful ancient wood. We have a good supply of olive wood pen and wide blanks from a Bethlehem company that specializes in harvesting this wood.

Note: No tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this wood.

1575215551396.png

All photos are samples

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    440 KB · Views: 235
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    452.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

exoticwo

AGREED !!! "I think you need to synchronize your prices up with what you are selling on ebay and then charging here. "
Seems like quite a BIG difference and the members here are not benefiting at all ?????????? 🤔

hokie

AGREED !!! "I think you need to synchronize your prices up with what you are selling on ebay and then charging here. "
Seems like quite a BIG difference and the members here are not benefiting at all ?????????? 🤔
I think the prices in this listing include shipping while the eBay listing prices do not include the $7 shipping. Also, if you bought 100 blank from him here, you'd save like $13 over the eBay listing. Not amazing, but it's something, I guess.

exoticwo

Not trying to hurt anyone's business but these prices are a lot higher, even with shipping included than other options elsewhere and that's NOT a nice Deal for IAP Members. (My Opinion only)

jttheclockman

I think the prices in this listing include shipping while the eBay listing prices do not include the $7 shipping. Also, if you bought 100 blank from him here, you'd save like $13 over the eBay listing. Not amazing, but it's something, I guess.
On Fleebay he is selling 10 for $22.95 + $7 shipping. Look what he is charging here. He is all over the place with pricing.

jttheclockman

PenPal

I happen to love turning Olive Wood from so many countries including a few hrs from where I live and my heart skipped a beat when I viewed these pen blanks. From then on its your choice if you respond or not. But I can tell you very few in percentage Olive Blanks attain the beauty of these.

Obtaining in other ways Bethlehem Olive Wood blanks cost me a premium well over this buying through Jewish friends in clandestine meeting and exchange in Arab occupied territory. Money exchanges ,taxi fares and freight were considerable even so9 with mediocre results compared with these pictures.

Over since the 1980,s I declare freely buying the better blanks from reputable dealers is a satisfying way to go. Like Gold fossicfkingt there is an awful lot of waste to get this quality.

Peter.

Top Bottom