best selling razor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lathe monkey

Just wondering what your best selling razor is? Mach 3. or the fusion or safety razor?. Currently I have been selling the Mach 3 , the safety razor are not selling. Before I ordered the fusion kits, I figured I'd ask my fellow turners what is selling for them.

tks
lathe monkey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I stocked both and Mach 3 outsold 5:1. I was asked for a safety razor and took the order, they were happy even with the delay.

Shock me

Well, all I can say is that South Texas is Fusion country. And nobody here wants safety razors even though to the best of my knowledge, a Feather brand DE razor blade is the sharpest there is.

brailsmt

Well, all I can say is that South Texas is Fusion country. And nobody here wants safety razors even though to the best of my knowledge, a Feather brand DE razor blade is the sharpest there is.

Yeah Feathers are extremely sharp, but that isn't always good. They tore up my face. Wilkinson Sword blades are much, much better for me. All I sell/use are safety razors. Maybe I should branch out just for the sales.

bgio13

I like the Mach III from Berea, they sell pretty well for me. I like giving people options, so I also purchased a few Fusion heads from Berea and now have the ability for customers to upgrade to a Fusion head for $10.00. Hope this helps,

Bill

I have a beard, and have since 1974, so I can't really give you an answer. However, I do trim my beard and I do use the Mach 3 for "cleaning" up the edges. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom