Best sellers?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HoffDawg

I'm just getting into trying to sell pens. Only doing slimline right now.. Just wondering what some of the best sellers are.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Everybody's experience is slightly different - for me .....
30 Caliber Bolt Action - novel, easy to make, quite popular
Sierra Click - fairly quiet - people like click better than twist action
Sierra Elegant (or Elegant Sierra ... yes, they both exist) with clickers
There is a smallish lady's pen kit with a 23/64" brass tube - sold by CSUSA - can't think of name right now - popular purse pen.

ebrown7780

30 caliber bolt action
Berea Lever Action
Magnatic Vertex Rollerball

All of these are single barrels and easy to make. Don't sell yourself short..... There can be great margins in all these pens. People do not mind paying for quality (the pen and the turning). Stay away from the Chinese knock offs. Check out exoticblanks.com Great people, ship fast, great fill rate on your order, mix & match discounts, and a free bag of M&M's with every order! Good luck!

Hippoc07

I have not sold any pens so I am unable to offer any insight but I will confirm the above post! I just placed an order with Exotic Blanks. Had a lovely phone conversation before I ordered where Ed spoke about the different kits. Then after I placed the order it was received in great condition within two days! well packed and labelled, with the M&M bonus.

All of the above suggestions are great and I agree that they are all hot sellers. I do have one that is not shown here and I sell about 12 a month to one customer after my wife showed him the one I made for her. It's the Comfort Pen, and I use the rubber tip. I've had more compliments on that pen than on any other pen. Ladies really like them. I haven't figured it out yet.

Top Bottom