Best Library Article WINNERS!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Without further ado, here are our 3 winners for Best Library Article:

In 3rd Place we have Dai Sensei (Neil Wright) for his article "Casting Braided Cable"

Neil wins an Iap Sandstone Coaster set from Smitty37

tn_braided_cable_blank.jpg

In 2nd Place we have MrsPTownSubbie (Tina Wissen) for her article "Polymer Clay Cane_Making"

Tina wins Abalone Blanks from Brownsfn2 worth $50.00

tn_cane_making.jpg

And in 1st Place we have Mark James (Mark James) for his article "
Chevron_Inlay Pen Blank"

Mark wins A $100 gift Certificate from Bell Forest Products.

tn_chevron.jpg

Congratulations to our winners, and also congratulations to all of you who took the time and effort to write these incredible articles for our library. Every one of them was worthy of a prize, and judging by the voting, our members had a very difficult time choosing between them.

Thanks also to our donors (Smitty37, Brownsfn2 and Bell Forest Products) for making this contest possible.

Neil, Tina & Mark - please send me your addresses so I can make arrangements to get your prizes to you.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Frankly, I'm stunned! There were a few I thought to be more important to the membership.

But, I'll use the prize to buy some more material for some more designs I want to refine!

Congrats to all the past article writers, and to Wayne - I believe in the purpose of the library - To be a resource for inspiration, instruction and to gain skills from others.

I am humbled, but appreciate the support.

jttheclockman

Well that vote could have gone many different ways and still would have been correct. Congrats to the winners but have to say we are the winners. We just thank those that take the time and do these articles and to Wayne for keeping them safe for us all to find and use. As our collection continues to grow each and every year it just becomes more and more a complete area to find any answer.

thanks to all and congrats again.

magpens

Congrats to ALL !!!! . Our Library is a valuable resource and you all have contributed a great deal to it !!!!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The IAP Library is invaluable. Thank you to all who contribute to it. Congratulations to tie yeas winners.

Top Bottom