• I'd prefer a weekday evening

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Caden_Hrabak

i really would like to come to the next one i have school until 4 or later on the weekdays and im usually beat after that but i could try if thats what happens.

Best days would be a Saturday though

Due to traffic issues I would guess weekends would be best. Either day would be fine. My week day schedule is fairly set in stone my weekends are largely free. Ant quick thoughts on where?

markgum

I would hope that we could work something out with woodcraft in Seattle. Location could change depending on the venue, different people could host the meeting at their house/shop. We won't find a day/place that will fit everyone's schedule, but striving to find the best fit for the majority. I believe you all said every 2 months for a meeting. so I say we put a date on the calendar now, and start looking for a place. the next couple of weeks I'm working 12 on 12 off, but once this crazy time of over, I hope to have somewhat of a 'normal' schedule.

broitblat

Woodcraft is happy to host us. We just had a conflict with their class schedule for the first meeting. I agree that we could also move around to accommodate folks that can't get to Seattle conveniently.

-Barry

Top Bottom