Bereahardwoods Perfume Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Does anyone know if the BH perfume pen uses the same bushings as the one that CSUSA sales?

Thanks,
Ryan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Not asked, but an experience with perfume atomizers. They don't sell for me. But my wife wanted one. Then we found out her favorite perfume does not come in a bottle that can be opened, the top atomizer is crimped on. Taking off destroys it. We waited until that bottle was nearly empty then, using a syringe with a long needle I drew some up and filled the small atomizer with that. Pretty tedious process and, in my opinion, a good reason not to try to sell these things.

lkorn

Originally posted by Rifleman
<br />Not asked, but an experience with perfume atomizers. They don't sell for me. But my wife wanted one. Then we found out her favorite perfume does not come in a bottle that can be opened, the top atomizer is crimped on. Taking off destroys it. We waited until that bottle was nearly empty then, using a syringe with a long needle I drew some up and filled the small atomizer with that. Pretty tedious process and, in my opinion, a good reason not to try to sell these things.

Frank,
Ever since the mouse in the Coke can trick, mfrs have been using sealed bottles of anything that cam be tampered with. However, the atomizer is easily filled by merely using the pump on the perfume bottle, it take a minute or two, but about fiteen spritzes and the atomizer is full.

Randy_

<br />.....a good reason not to try to sell these things.

Frank: I bought a couple of those things to try out. The threading on the atomizer was so crappy that I was worried they would leak so I never built one. Did you see that problem on the kits you made??

Randy_

Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />Randy, that's what the Rubber "o" ring is for, I've made a bunch and sold two...[:I]

John: Mine didn't come with an O-ring....just a little flat plastic washer. I wonder if you are thinking of the perfume pen rather than the atomizer??

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />
<br />.....a good reason not to try to sell these things.

Frank: I bought a couple of those things to try out. The threading on the atomizer was so crappy that I was worried they would leak so I never built one. Did you see that problem on the kits you made??

With only one in use, I don't have a large base of market experience. But, my wife's purse doesn't smell like a leak in progress.

Randy_

Originally posted by jwoodwright<br />
I though Ryan asked about the perfume pen...

Very true; but if you had read my post more carefully, you should have noticed that I was replying to Franks post and he was talking about the atomizer rather than the perfume pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom