Berea Razors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Everett

Everett

Here is what i turned this weekend. Both kits are from Berea along with the acrylic.
I turned items to shape and then (i am one of those that uses there skew as flat scraper most of the time) I wet sanded from 1000 to 2000. From here i tried a little something different to bring out the shine. As in turning bowls when finishing some folks use a power sander the the piece is turning. So i thought hey why not take my dremel with the buffing wheel and use that on the acrylic while it is turning. I am also one of those guys who uses automotive liquid sandpaper to bring out the shine and remove the final minute scratches. So away I went at it. From here while the piece was turning I put some carnuba on the piece and used another dremel buffing wheel and did the final buffing and polishing.
One is Swirled Black and Bronze and the other is Rich Blue Pearl. Thanks for looking and as always with this forum all comments are welcomed. If you would like to see larger pictures let me know.

Attachments

• bluerazor.GIF
    bluerazor.GIF
    13.1 KB · Views: 189
  • goldrazor.GIF
    goldrazor.GIF
    12.6 KB · Views: 148

Everett

stands

Also, I have one stand from PSI, I have seen on here other fellows who sell stands. Are they different than the PSI stand?
Also i will put up larger pictures tonight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom