Jeer Berea Hardwoods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneyb232

First time order with these folks and they seem to be the only one that has a jumbo cigar kit. I have a local wood craft so the need to order online isn't that great.So I figured i would give them a shot. I ordered two of the jumbo cigar kits in the gunmetal and since i was pay some shipping ordered a pen kit as well. Well i must say the customer service was wonderful. I placed the order at night and was called the next morning to let me know of a backorder that wasn't on the website. No problem just substitute it to a chrome (I had order gunmetal)That was on Tuesday and the order finally shipped on Friday. Again no problem but then when I checked my credit card they hadn't credited me the difference about 3 bucks. again not a biggie . Called and said they would take care of it. Now fast forward to this weekend and I went to make one of the cigar tubes. Noticed that one of the finishes on the gunmetal was spotty. Again called today and was told sorry thats why they have "please inspect you order you have 5 days" stamped on the box. (they do have that on the order but honestly I didn't open each part and inspect it). Hoping they make it right but just wanted to share and if you do order inspect all parts!!!

Ed McDonnell

Berea has always come through for me (fast order fulfillment and quick problem resolution). But I've mostly placed large orders with them. I don't know if order size makes a difference. I had heard a while back that they were trying to get away from small retail orders, but I don't know if that was just a wild rumor. I hope things work out for you.

For small orders of Berea products, you would be a lot better off going to a place like exotic blanks. You'll get a better price, quicker shipping and most likely a little bit better customer support after the sale.

Ed

Marc

I have had good experiences with Berea, but I have only bought wood. Always good service and a great product. Sorry about the poor plating, I don't think it was them, I think they buy these things in bulk and it is unlikely they inspect the insides of each kit.

Vendors try to limit the warranty time as the people they buy from also have established limits. I do think they should honor a kit return as long as they can look back at their vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom