Votes: 42 18.9%
  • entry 10

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Buzzzz4

I can attest that it is a Jr. Gent Twist Ballpoint. I will neither confirm nor deny that I am the maker of that pen. :rolleyes:

Hi, Can anyone tell me what the kit name is for No. 4.

Thanks
Bob.

It's not mine, but it looks to me like a Jr. Gent II Twist.
It isn't mine either, but I agree with the assessment.

It isn't mine either, but I believe the two individuals above speak the truth.

It isn't mine either, but I agree with the three above

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Sorry I failed to get this posted with each entry.

entry 1
This pen is made from the Majestic pen kit from PSI. It is turned from Stabilizedblue dyed Buckeye Burl and Tasmanian Eucalyptus Burl segments. I haveutilized thin aluminum sheets for the accent bamnds between the twospecies of woods. The custom finial is turned from the samematerial...outer ring of Buckeye Burl, then Eucalyptus Burl with a1/8" aluminum center. Finish is CA polished to a highgloss.

entry 2
Using a Platinum/black titanium Sierra kit, I used 0.003 alum foil cut to sizeand 'punch' to give the rivited effect. After gluing the foil to thetube, I then diassembled an antique Swiss wrist watch (unknown date,as there was no sn#) and bent the gears, watch face and other internalparts and glued them to the foil. I cast the tube in polyester resinand then turned, polsihed and assembled thepen.

entry 3
This pen is made from Brooks vintage seriesblanks and is segmented with pickgaurd. It is reverse painted blackto hide the tube. The kit is an Atrax Rollerball with postable kitinstalled.
entry 4
Mini pine cones were homecast in sparklineg blue,glittering white and transleucent red Alumilite. The kit is a Jr. Gent twist Ballpoint. What appears to be dust in some images is the sparkleof the colors.

entry 5
Millefiori polymer clay pen covered with Flowers andHummingbirds. This pen is a Sierra ElegantBeauty.
entry 6
The pen is a Continental Fountain pen kit in Chrome. I made the blanks from Polymarclay, turned, and finished with 6 coats of thick CA.

entry 7
SegmentedThuya Burl, American Holly and African Blackwood set on a SterlingSilver Cambridge. Thank you for youconsideration.

entry 8
Triton Twist BPkit; Lower barrel eucalyptus burl with matching CB and Finial. UpperBarrel - vertical segmented with Eucalyptus burl, white oak andaluminum; framed with horizontal segments of bloodwood &aluminum.

entry 9
feathers onamb. burl .... jr gent kit

entry 10
All Hearts! - Redheart, Purpleheart, Yellowheart. Aluminum accents. On a Marksman Eagle FountainKit.

Hi, Can anyone tell me what the kit name is for No. 4.

Thanks
Bob.
Well....................

bobleibo

All are very impressive to say the least. I still cannot get over that these are considered intermediates....I have a lot of work to do.

RSidetrack

All are very impressive to say the least. I still cannot get over that these are considered intermediates....I have a lot of work to do.
True, but did you look at the beginners pens :eek: If those are beginners, then even after making quite a few pens, I am still a pre-beginner :rolleyes:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
No apology needed, I was simply answering a question. I hate typing so copy, paste, quote is my method. :wink:

Top Bottom