Berea Gillette Fusion???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgio13

I have only made razors using the Mach III from Berea as I have been happy with their quality. I now have people asking about Fusion razors, and was wondering if anyone out there knew if Berea would be coming out with a Fusion kit anytime soon. I know CSUSA has one, and in the new PSI catalog they now have one as well. I have been reluctant to try these kits from anyone other than Berea, but I am not sure I can wait any longer. I would like to have these made for the upcoming Christmas season. Thanks,

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

The csusa ones are good quality. Also they use a threaded rod so you can is easily disassemble / buff, refinish etc.

Or have less kits and take pics with multiple tubes if selling online.

And there's some good news. The threads on the heads march the Berea mach3

bgio13

I actually bothered to e-mail them and this was their response:

"At one time, about 2 yrs ago we did plan to manufacturer these however,
due to the large quantities required and the designing and costs of the
new molds, we decided not to pursue this items just yet.
We currently receive large amount of orders for the current design as
the replacement heads seem to be
less expensive then the fusions.

Please keep checking back to our website as we are continuously
introducing new items."

In the new PSI catalog they are going to be selling just the Fusion razor head. I am waiting for a response from them on whether the threads will match the Berea Mach III.

Carl Fisher

I use the CSUSA ones with no complaints. They seem to be directly compatible to the berea heads as well. I swapped one out with another razor for a customer who wanted a mach 3 instead of a fusion.

bgio13

Why not just use the craft supplies heads like I mentioned? Price comes down by $1 when you order 5.

Dan, nothing against the Fusion from CSUSA as I have yet to make one, I have just been happy with the razors Berea puts out. I don't see where you can just buy the Fusion head from CSUSA. PSI will be selling just the head for $5.95, I figured it would be cheaper to swap one of these heads for the Berea Mach III. Buying the kit from CSUSA and swapping the head would cost $10.95 plus the cost of the Mach III kit.

Dan Masshardt

Dan, nothing against the Fusion from CSUSA as I have yet to make one, I have just been happy with the razors Berea puts out. I don't see where you can just buy the Fusion head from CSUSA. PSI will be selling just the head for $5.95, I figured it would be cheaper to swap one of these heads for the Berea Mach III. Buying the kit from CSUSA and swapping the head would cost $10.95 plus the cost of the Mach III kit.

Ah, I see. I wasn't thinking about just the head being offered.

You might just have to buy one and see.

Top Bottom