bench clamp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randy pote

got a flyer in the mail the other week but it must have gotten tossed out i was looking for a bench clamp to help with gluing up boards. it looks like a u clamp that bolted to the bench with a screw down the middle.if any body would know who has it i would appreciate it.looks something like this.

Untitled.jpg

jttheclockman

Randy

Not sure what exactly you are trying to do but you mention clamping boards together. I do this all the time and the best clamp I have found were these.

PRO-Grip Straight Edge Clamps

What is nice about them is the versatility. You can glue up boards. You can clamp the clamp to the workbench and glue up boards. You can use them as a straight edge guide for routers and saws. You can make jigs to go with them. They are costly but get a few sets of different sizes and they will last a lifetime. I have them all the way up to the 8 footers. I had picked mine up at woodworking shows because they always had package deals. If doing any kind of board gluing these are the best.

But with that said you can always go to the tried and true reliable bar clamps. Pretty reasonable.

To do something like the other poster shown I have 2 "T" tracks on my workbench that I can use toggle clamps off of. That maybe another way to go. With that system you again have so many options and you can use many toggle clamps at once.

Last edited:

randy pote

clamps

looks like a good idea i have been moving it my new shop 28 x 40 out of 1/2 of a 2 car garage after i get things where they need to go i hope to upgrade somethings to make life a little easier to work .

Top Bottom