Bell Christmas ornaments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DigBaddy72

DigBaddy72

Just a couple of bell ornaments. Tamboti and Gaboon ebony on one, and padauk with apricot(?) on the other.

Attachments

• 20151008_210554.jpg
    20151008_210554.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 20151008_210617.jpg
    20151008_210617.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Don't you just hate it when someone steals the idea you were working on before you reveal it to the world? .... *sigh*

Anyways .... I'll have pics up when I finish making them in a few weeks (in time for thanksgiving) ... some alabaster bells with tiny metal (brass) clappers.

Oh, nearly forgot to add ...

Very pretty, but how do they sound if you "ring" them? :)

Skie_M

pfft ... I was just making noise, hoping to egg others into imitating us this xmas and bring a smile to a few hundred faces.

My plan isn't just for family ... I'm going to go around the wal-marts this Christmas, along with the k-marts and other big box stores, looking for salvation army bell ringers. And I'm going to give them each a little bell to hang on a tree just to thank them for all that they do.

They can take them home and hang it on their tree, use them as prizes in a raffle for fundraising, give them to a deserving and needy family, or auction them off to a rich buyer to raise funds for doing what they do. I don't care what they do, as long as they keep doing it.

I've got about 2 months to make around 30 of these things .... will be posting in another forum topic here soon, but this all is the basic plan. I hope people round the world join me on this, but if you don't, that's OK ... there's always next year, and life doesn't stop when you hit the pause button. :)

Top Bottom