Beginner sales stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This has been SOLD!!

LOTS OF LOOKERS BUT NO TAKERS. HOW ABOUT THIS? MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE'LL TALK. I WOULD REALLY HATE TO THROW THIS AWAY BUT IT'S JUST COLLECTING SAWDUST IN MY SHOP. SO IT'S LANDFILL BOUND IF NO ONE WANTS IT. Like I said, you'll get at least $20.00+ of blanks too. Maple, Walnut, Koa, Olive and maybe some of my private stash.

I have this stuff laying around for some time now and figured I'd offered it to the new guys and Ladies. It's all been used but some not so much which I will note with each item. Be sure to know that whoever buys this will not get a box full of just this stuff but will include some blanks etc., and the sawdust is free. Here goes.

Pen blank drilling center, new- $54.95 (will handle most pen blanks but has some issues over 1" in size)
Bottle stopper drill and tap, new- $19.95 (hardly used)
Barrel Trimmer, new- $34.95 (hardly used)
Colt Drill bit set, new- $69.95 See Arizona silhouettes for pricing (smaller sizes used but not the bigger sizes)
Tube setter, new- I have no idea what it's called but I'll not include it in the pricing. It's the black handled dilly-bop in the picture.
PSI 7mm Barrel trimmer (PKTRIM7)- $16.50 (used but in good condition)
Carbide tipped spindle gauge, new- $15.90 (hardly used as I use mostly HSS)
If I've done my math right the new prices would equal $212.25+ (remember I didn't include the price for the tube setter thus the +)

I'll let all this go for $80.00 plus shipping (medium flat rate) and the box won't be empty, I'll include some blanks (all wood). U.S. shipping only. My friends in Canada I'll ship but you'll have to pay the extra shipping charges and all the tax stuff or you can drive to Great Falls and we can have lunch and I'll give it to you. First one to PM me gets it otherwise I'll probably donate or pitch it.
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20201014_171602.jpg
    20201014_171602.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

R. C. Rutter

LOTS OF LOOKERS BUT NO TAKERS. HOW ABOUT THIS? MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE'LL TALK. I WOULD REALLY HATE TO THROW THIS AWAY BUT IT'S JUST COLLECTING SAWDUST IN MY SHOP. SO IT'S LANDFILL BOUND IF NO ONE WANTS IT. Like I said, you'll get at least $20.00+ of blanks too. Maple, Walnut, Koa, Olive and maybe some of my private stash.

I have this stuff laying around for some time now and figured I'd offered it to the new guys and Ladies. It's all been used but some not so much which I will note with each item. Be sure to know that whoever buys this will not get a box full of just this stuff but will include some blanks etc., and the sawdust is free. Here goes.

Pen blank drilling center, new- $54.95 (will handle most pen blanks but has some issues over 1" in size)
Bottle stopper drill and tap, new- $19.95 (hardly used)
Barrel Trimmer, new- $34.95 (hardly used)
Colt Drill bit set, new- $69.95 See Arizona silhouettes for pricing (smaller sizes used but not the bigger sizes)
Tube setter, new- I have no idea what it's called but I'll not include it in the pricing. It's the black handled dilly-bop in the picture.
PSI 7mm Barrel trimmer (PKTRIM7)- $16.50 (used but in good condition)
Carbide tipped spindle gauge, new- $15.90 (hardly used as I use mostly HSS)
If I've done my math right the new prices would equal $212.25+ (remember I didn't include the price for the tube setter thus the +)

I'll let all this go for $80.00 plus shipping (medium flat rate) and the box won't be empty, I'll include some blanks (all wood). U.S. shipping only. My friends in Canada I'll ship but you'll have to pay the extra shipping charges and all the tax stuff or you can drive to Great Falls and we can have lunch and I'll give it to you. First one to PM me gets it otherwise I'll probably donate or pitch it.
Thanks for looking
I wish this had been posted about six months ago. As a beginner for turning pens, I have spent the time gathering what I needed already.
If you don't have any takers and would like to donate, the local AAW chapter that I belong to supports an organization for young males and we are actively teaching them how to turn.

Joebobber

If you wanted to sell the tube setter dilly bopper do hickey, I promised my wife I would buy her one and i keep forgetting. So I would buy that if you wanted to sell it.

If you wanted to sell the tube setter dilly bopper do hickey, I promised my wife I would buy her one and i keep forgetting. So I would buy that if you wanted to sell it.
I've got an offer on the table right now so I'll hold off. But as I told the other potential bidder I'd like to keep the entire lot together. If I can't get it sold here I might donate it. But right now it's more in my way than anything else. I'll let you know how it turns out.

bassen

would like to get this if still open.
Have a friend this would be good for them to start with

Last edited:
Top Bottom