Before pens there was......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JUICEDSS

JUICEDSS

Furniture.....

I can remember when I needed something from Rockler earlier this year and I brought my wife. She saw the pen blanks and asked me what they were used for. I told her for pens and she said I should make pens. That was in February and about 500 pens ago. Haven't made a piece of furniture since. lol

Here are our dressers. The dressers are way bigger than you usually buy. I like having lots of storage. I also made our bed but never took a picture of it. It is a matching king size platform bed. Also, the wife's jewelry wall cabinet and a small table drawer thing for the front hall.

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 228

greenacres2

"you should make a pen" sounds like a pretty innocent idea--then there is the aftermath!! That's pretty funny. You may need to stop with the pens to make some storage for the pens...the beginning of a totally out of control spiral!!
earl

OZturner

Nice Work, Butch.
You are an accomplished Cabinet Maker, as well as a Pen Maker,
Love the Finish on your Chest Of Drawers, Beautiful Joints, Surface Finnish, and Final Coating.
Congratulations, for the 500 Pens, Particularly as it hasn't been "one Pen 500 Times"
Regards,
Brian.

Woodchipper

That is nice custom furniture. As to your statement about storage, you never have enough storage. The one pen led to others, ad infinitum. Reminds me of the graffiti a guy had taped to his file cabinet- Give the gift that keeps on giving- a pregnant cat.

Top Bottom