Beetlejuice style kitless pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tateb24

I have been searching this forum for the past couple of days looking for a kitless pen picture that has black and whites stripes and a green top finial cap. I found the picture a week ago, but it seems I can't locate it now. I would appreciate any kind of help, I have use the search engine and nothing comes up.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I have been searching this forum for the past couple of days looking for a kitless pen picture that has black and whites stripes and a green top finial cap. I found the picture a week ago, but it seems I can't locate it now. I would appreciate any kind of help, I have use the search engine and nothing comes up.
Did you happen to catch the name of the maker? When you say a couple days ago do you know how long? You can do a search of past threads by looking under Whats New and keep going backwards.

tateb24

I didn't catch the name…it was a unique pen, but I tried looking up search terms and it just didn't come up. I will keep searching though. Thank you for the tip.

jttheclockman

As I said if it was recent just go to Whats New and scroll down the past threads. Then you will come to the heading threads that were not updated since you last viewed. Scroll through those. Other things you can search is Advanced pens. Many people show off their custom pens in there. You can search the forum Show off Your Pens and maybe find there.

I just looked in Show Off Your Pens, they show every pen that was shown in a small photo so easy to look at pens in there. I did not see anything that comes close to what you described. Maybe you miss remembered it. If you made a comment in thread then that would be easy to find under your name check messages. I guess we can forget that last suggestion. It was 2018 since your last comment. 😀

Maybe it was on Facebook or another platform.

Last edited:

guitarchitect

1836CC (instagram handle) made a pen like that, slightly different from your description in that it has a green section at an inset disc in the finial

Top Bottom