Beer and a cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ehunt

Busy weekend, didn't get a chance to turn any pens, but just sat down to enjoy a cool day in south florida (high of 60 today, wind chill at 50) with a Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout and a Padron 3000 maduro. Anyone else have a favorite beer or cigar on IAP?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Tacati beer has my attention lately. At my age I am considering taking up smoking again. Cigars. I'll have fun trying them out. Jack Daniels is my before dinner drink. Nothing after that, however. Know my limits. Red wine is fun. Say, I am beginning to sound like a drunk.

jasontg99

Favorite cigar (if money is not an option) is a Padron 1926. Favorite cigar (everyday smoke) is any vintage by Rocky Patel. Favorite beer is whatever Sam Adams seasonal is out (EXCEPT for the alpine spring.....yuck).

InvisibleMan

I brew my own, although, as I'm constantly being reminded, it's been a while:). My kegerator broke down and I haven't outfitted a new one yet. Plus, my brewery has been overtaken by my pen making mess.

Cigars - whatever. I'm not a smoker, but people tend to bring me one on occasion.

I guess I'd better get my stuff out. I do like to throw an Imperial IPA/Cigar back yard party once a year in the summer. I brew a big ol' Pliney style IIPA once a year and try to kill off the batch in one sitting while it's young and hoppy. Fun times.:biggrin:

triw51

I don't smoke either but do enjoy a nice beer. I brew my own from time to time and enjoy going to a local place that has craft beers from all over and trying different ones. I really like a good IPA on a summer day (let's be honest anytime) and a dark stout on cooler days

76winger

I'm not a smoker either, but I find there are several flavors in the Samuel Adams line that tantalize the taste buds. Also regularly sip on a Cabernet Sauvignon for the vitamins, of course. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

fitty

Any thing Tatajue, Illusione, or produced by Don Pepin, his personal line, San Cristobal, La Aroma de Cuna, etc. Rocky Patel is often an underrated line and a quality smoke.

I as well enjoy both the 1926 and 1964 Padrons as well as LFD. I usually stay away from the big named labels as you get better quality and flavors with those listed above.

Just like wine, try different brands until you find what you like.

Top Bottom