Been too long...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sappheiros

I've been gone for way too long from here! I've been missing it! Life sort of just took over. Full-time graduate school and full-time work on the side do not leave much free time. I haven't been in the workshop for about a month, but the weather is (maybe?) getting a bit better. I'd like to get back out there soon.

I took a mini vacation to California and ended up getting sick and then class started and I just recently got sick again. I do want everyone to know, though, that I'm still around and I am/will be back! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

It happens to many of us. Life gets busy or for other reasons people take a break from here and/or turning. I took a short break once... It lasted almost 2 years! I wasn't turning or on here for most of 2013 and 2014!

Chrisjan

Well this is the first time I logged in again in more than a year... Cant remember when last I started the lathe...

My Wendyhouse burnt down last weekend and forced me to take stock of a lot of things - will be checking in regularly again

D.Oliver

I've been gone for way too long from here! I've been missing it! Life sort of just took over. Full-time graduate school and full-time work on the side do not leave much free time. I haven't been in the workshop for about a month, but the weather is (maybe?) getting a bit better. I'd like to get back out there soon.

I took a mini vacation to California and ended up getting sick and then class started and I just recently got sick again. I do want everyone to know, though, that I'm still around and I am/will be back! :)

Welcome back!

D.Oliver

Well this is the first time I logged in again in more than a year... Cant remember when last I started the lathe...

My Wendyhouse burnt down last weekend and forced me to take stock of a lot of things - will be checking in regularly again

Welcome back also! I'm sorry about the loss of your wendy house and I'm guessing all the tools you kept in there.

Top Bottom