Been Busy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RMB

RMB

Here are a few of the things that have been keeping me busy lately, not including the cradle, I didn't even have time to take a pic of that before it got delivered...

First is a medium sized bowl, biggest I've turned by far. Crotch camphor, from the bosses firewood pile. It's about 10" across, has some lovely chatoyance and a bit of bark included.

Next is my dinner table. I've been moved out for three years now, eating off the coffee table, counter, bed, or floor. Now that I'm getting married (less than a month now:D) I figured my wife would want a table to have dinner at. It's about 32" round, with two leafs, pine.

Just completed this afternoon: the first project out of my new mini shop, with my new lathe and scrollsaw! Holds 12 pens, spins. Base is an unknown exotic wood, as are the peices that hold the pens. Center spindle is cherry, finial is Amboyna.

Havin a blast! BTW, the grizzly lathe is great! 295$, VS w/ digital readout, 3 speed ranges, SOLID and smooooth.

cowchaser

Just clicking on them makes them bigger.

Nice things you have made there. Really like the table, but I am kinda of envious of anyone that can and has the tools to do flat work.

Oh and the antique chair sitting there looks like my mother in laws set except hers are covered in red velvet type material.

randyrls

Originally posted by cowchaser

Just clicking on them makes them bigger.

Control-plus key makes the image larger, Control-minus make it smaller.
But remember to reset to normal size with Control-zero (this isn't on all browsers).

(Said Alice) ;)

Top Bottom