Beautiful Pen Display w/color insert (upto 21 pens - All Sizes ) and more!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clapiana

Introducing PenDisplayKits.com which has a full range of products focused on making it easier to sell your beautiful custom handmade pens.

Some background history…
I have been on a quest for some time to find a nice high quality pen display for the shows which I sell my handmade pens. I have tried many things but nothing presented my work in a way which I was pleased.

What I do not like ;(
* Acrylic stands look nice but are a challenge to keep clean and setting up and tearing down was a large task.
* PSI''s pen tray has that elastic black line which drove me in that its what you 1st focus on vs the beautiful pens. I also felt it looked cheap so I tried building a wooden frame around the tray which didn't turn our well. Support for only Slimelines also did not meet my needs.
* A wood pen case was the closest I got to something that looked nice but table space was a challenge and using alot of them took a long time to setup and tear down.

PenDisplayKits.com - "Pen Display System"
So with these above issues I started to work on designing my own Pen Display "System". The heart of the system has been built around the concept of a modular Pen Display which has these key features:

* easy to change color pen inserts which create an eye catching vibrant background color.
* capability to support all size pens from a full sized Gentleman fountain pen all the way down to a Slimline pen.
* support for a stand which will present a display at an angle for easy viewing.
* fast setup, tear down, storage and transport
* high quality yet affordable

After reading all the features above of my Pen Display System are you as excited as me? :)

After refining my booth presentation, attending many shows, it is to a point in which i am very happy with my professional presentation of my products. I am confident others would also benefit from my new Pen Display System so I have started to offer it on my new site: www.PenDisplayKits.com Enjoy!

I would appreciate you taking a look at my new site and letting me know what you think! If you have an account on my other website, ChefwareKits.com, you do not need to create another account.

Read about how I use the Pen Blanks Display below to bring more traffic into my booth. Read More

IAP Special
Pen Display w/ Gold pen insert - $12ea
Pen Display w/ Red pen insert - $12ea
Pen Display w/ White pen insert - $12ea
Pen Display w/ Silver pen insert - $12ea
Pen Blanks Display - $10ea
Display Stand - $4ea

Send me a PM or let me know below what you would like and I will send you shipping cost and my Paypal details

Details about the pics below (from left to right)

(1)Pen Displays (red, white, silver), (2)Pen Display (Gold - 1/2 Full), (3)Blanks Display, (4) Chefware Display (5) Display Stand, (6) Pen/Blanks Storage w/Cover
(7) Show Table Layout (2-1/2' x 3-1/2') (Can you find the cobra head in the show display?)

Attachments

• displayred.JPG
    displayred.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 223
  • displaywhite.JPG
    displaywhite.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 169
  • displaysilver.JPG
    displaysilver.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 177
  • displaygoldpens-500x500.jpg
    displaygoldpens-500x500.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 231
  • blankdisplay-500x500.jpg
    blankdisplay-500x500.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 215
  • chefdisplay.JPG
    chefdisplay.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 176
  • stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 157
  • penstorage4trays.JPG
    penstorage4trays.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 215
  • demodisplay.JPG
    demodisplay.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

clapiana

A few Questions Answered:

Q. How does a pen stay in place?
A. On the Pen Display Insert is a black felt strip which has grooves which craddle each pen. No elastic is needed in that gravity will keep it in place.

Q. How large of a Blank does the Blanks Display support?
A. upto 1 3/4" x 7"

Q. What is the last item in the chefware display?
A. That is an icecream scoop head with the 'shank' pointing upwards.

Top Bottom