Beaufort Ink Cyclone in Black Chrome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bstrauch

Bstrauch

I had not seen this pen on the site yet and thought it might be helpful to provide some images. This is the new Cyclone pen from Beaufort Ink in black chrome. It is really more like black enamel as opposed to black chrome. This was made for a customer who want a rollerball with black fittings. The cap finial of the kit is easily removed making room for the custom one. The blank is Cosmic Fog from Exotic Blanks and the Cyclone kit was from Turners Warehouse.

IMG_2444.jpg
IMG_2443.jpg
IMG_2442.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice work ! ! !

Thanks for showing - it is good to know about this kit. .
Have been looking for one with easily removed cabochon of about that size.

Looks great ! !

Bstrauch

Granted I should have provided more details in my original post. Lower tube is 10.5mm dia and 2.4" long. Upper tube is 12.5mm dia and 2" long. My measurements for the lower turned diameters were 0.511" (nib end) and 0.479". The uppers turned diameters were 0.574".

The cap is not postable. The cap finial diameter was 12.7mm I drilled a 12.5mm hole in a scrape piece of wood and placed the cap, inverted and just used a punch to knock the existing one out (it came out rather easy). The finial post was 6mm in diameter, which is larger than most making it easier to turn and part off. I hope that this helps.

Top Bottom