Beaching

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

We usually spend a week at Topsail beach with my extended family. As some of you may recall from past posts, we enjoy finding petrified sharks teeth. The pickings were somewhat slim this year but I found several small sharks teeth. I cast some of them along with some dried seahorses (responsibly procured and farm raised) and sand.

My wife's birthday is coming up and she is talking about buying herself a vacuum cleaner for her birthday (Lida loves her vacuums) and I thought I would turn her a birthday pen in the hope that she will forget about the vacuum. She does not like clips so I left the clip off. It's a modified slimline pro. I had to leave it a little thick in the middle to avoid performing rhinoplasty on one of the seahorses.

Attachments

• EE9A3D57-29E1-4C94-B35D-410909CC7EDA.jpeg
    EE9A3D57-29E1-4C94-B35D-410909CC7EDA.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 207
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

A vacuum for her birthday? Make sure she gets on that fits your hands. Once, my wife mentioned a water jug/cooler to carry in our boat. Got her one for Christmas. Haven't heard the end of it 40 years later!

Argo13

Really nice pen,

I think I might have a reason there were few shark teeth this year. A friend of mine vacations in topsail as well, this year he brought home about 200 shark teeth (most of them small). He can't make a pen that nice so I'll tell him to leave some next year.

Top Bottom