Bathroom stall walls - PVC?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I found some material from old bathroom stalls. Anyone know what it is? Looks like it might be pvc, but I'm not sure. Haven't seen it in this color before (some dark blue as well). The pvc blanks I have are unfortunately in a place I can't get to right now to compare. Would prefer confirmation, before I go cutting into blanks. I'll probably slice off a piece and see how it drills/turns next week, in any case.
T
B02BA2DE-C3FC-49A7-8C0A-34D62E01CBF8.jpeg
D90362AE-9DC0-4777-BB77-68DEC928FE7F.jpeg
hanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

I am sure there are some made out of pvc type material but I recall some of the original solid type stall walls and doors being advertised as "graffiti proof" and I believe they may have been made of UHMW type material.

Most of the uncut panels had a stamp near one corner, on one side.

1080Wayne

It doesn`t matter much which of those three materials it is , a pen barrel made from it will have two attributes . It will have fairly low gloss , and will not crack if you step on it . May not write well in the shower though .

Dieseldoc

This looks like the stuff I installed in bath room several years ago. I t's a Acrylic panels that is softer then Corian more lite Flexstone.

The material was used to make several std Slim line pen and pencil kits which were for wife for my wife buddy's in the ER room.
From what I remembered it would hold a polish and would show scratches due to being soft material.

Give it a try. lets us know the results

Top Bottom