Bash Sponsors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
As we begin to clean up from the Bash, the "Thanks Boxes" will be disappearing from the front page. Here they are so we can remember who really makes it happen! Thanks to all!

<div align="center" style="width:600px;"><table><tr><td align="center" style="font-size:1.2em;vertical-align:middle;padding-left:30px;">

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"align="center" style="font-size:1.2em;"><div style="border:2px solid;padding:10px;line-height:140%;"><span style="font-size:1.3em;font-weight:bold;">Vendor-Sponsored Contests</span>
Berea Hardwoods Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest
Classic Nib Wood Identification Contest
Exotic Blanks Advanced Beautiful Pen Contest
R and B Crafts Freestyle Pen contest
Smitty's Pen Works Beginners Beautiful Pen Contest
TurnTex Woodworks Photo Contest

<span style="font-size:1.3em;font-weight:bold;">Our Other Great Contests</span>
3rd Annual Russ Fairfield Memorial Modified Slimline Contest
Youth Beautiful Pen &bull; Modified Pen
Casting - Colors &bull; Casting - Tube On &bull; Casting - Embedded Object
Best Library Article &bull; Featured Pen
Creative Mug Shots &bull; Edible Pen &bull; Match The Shop
DAILY TRIVIA and the ALMOST DAILY PUZZLER</div></div></td></tr></table></div><div style="font-size:10pt;border:solid;padding:10px;margin-top:10px;text-align:center;width:600px">Thanks to the following vendors for supporting the Bash

Exotic Blanks &bull; R and B Crafts &bull; TurnTex Woodworks
Craft Supplies USA &bull; Niles Bottle Stoppers &bull; Lee Valley Tools &bull; Crown Tools
Little River Crafts &bull; Beautiful Handmade Pens &bull; Landfill Lumber &bull; Pens by Stephen
ChefwareKits &bull; [Profile]JohnU[/profile] &bull; [Profile]Brooks803[/profile] &bull; [Profile]Buzzzz4[/profile] &bull; Midwest Photo Exchange
[Profile]CaptG[/profile] &bull; rherrell &bull; BangleGuy &bull; Invisible Blanks &bull; [profile]RonSchmitt[/profile] &bull; KMS Tools
Koa Wood Hawaii &bull; Mutt Blanks &bull; Silver Pen Parts &bull; Thompson Lathe Tools
Kallenshaan Woods &bull; WoodnWhimsies &bull; Alumilite &bull; Woodturningz
Bad Dogs Burl Source

Thanks to the following MEMBERS for PRIZE DONATIONS

[profile]firewhatfire[/profile] &bull; [profile]camoboy91[/profile] &bull; [profile]markgum[/profile] &bull; [profile]eupher58[/profile] &bull; [profile]jim15[/profile]
[profile]arioux[/profile] &bull; [profile]Manny[/profile] &bull; [profile]jthompson1995[/profile] &bull; [profile]MarkD[/profile] &bull; [profile]hunter-27[/profile]
[profile]theidlemind[/profile] &bull; [profile]woodlvr[/profile] &bull; [profile]UKpenmaker[/profile] &bull; [profile]kronewi[/profile] &bull; [profile]reddwil[/profile]
[profile]SteveG[/profile] &bull; [profile]nava1uni[/profile] &bull; [profile]sparhawk[/profile] &bull; [profile]fitty[/profile] &bull; [profile]Displaced Canadian[/profile]
[profile]yorkie[/profile] &bull; [profile]Leviblue[/profile] &bull; [profile]redneckmedic[/profile] &bull; [profile]alankulwicki7[/profile] &bull; [profile]its_virgil[/profile]

Thanks to the HARDWORKING BASH PLANNERS!!

[profile]Buzzzz4[/profile] &bull; [profile]dalecamino[/profile] &bull; [profile]ed4copies[/profile] &bull; [profile]mbroberg[/profile]
[profile]hunter-27[/profile] &bull; [profile]Monty[/profile] &bull; [profile]Displaced Canadian[/profile] &bull; [profile]Mesquiteman[/profile] &bull; [profile]Brooks803[/profile]
[profile]maxwell_smart007[/profile] &bull; [profile]GoodTurns[/profile] &bull; [profile]D.Oliver[/profile] &bull; [profile]mredburn[/profile] &bull; [profile]Bob Wemm[/profile]
[profile]wracinowski[/profile] &bull; [profile]ToddLajoie[/profile] &bull; [profile]PR_Princess[/profile] &bull; [profile]sumterdad[/profile]

PRIZE PROCUREMENT and DISTRIBUTION Team

[profile]maxwell_smart007[/profile] &bull; [profile]ed4copies[/profile] &bull; [profile]mredburn[/profile] &bull; [profile]D.Oliver[/profile]

Your name/company missing? Shown incorrectly? Wrong link?
PM correct info to [profile]Jeff[/profile]</div>

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

THANK YOU ALL. A GREAT BASH and have the countdown calendar for next year. Need to get some practice crossword puzzles in before ms. Dawn gives us another run for the money.

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
Every sucessful event has to have a very capable leader along with the event managers and donors to make it a sucess, JEFF POWELL you are the man.

THANKS to all,the managers the vendors, and the member donors and especially Jeff for making this a fun and sucessful 9th BASH, next years team will have a hard road ahead to keep up with youall.

Don
to this years

triw51

Every sucessful event has to have a very capable leader along with the event managers and donors to make it a sucess, JEFF POWELL you are the man.

THANKS to all,the managers the vendors, and the member donors and especially Jeff for making this a fun and sucessful 9th BASH, next years team will have a hard road ahead to keep up with youall.

Don
to this years

I say amen to this. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

walshjp17

I'll add my thanks as well. I enjoyed the BASH -- it is my first -- and am looking forward to next year's iteration. Well done to all who managed the BASH and a special thanks to all the folks, vendors and penturners alike, who provided support and prizes. Y'all are fantastic.

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
Sorry, I had the wrong Jeff, my apologizes, I never was good at names. Thanks Curtis for the correction.

Don

Last edited:
Top Bottom