BASH Puzzle #6

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle #6 is now ready. This is another Research or Memory Puzzle (wild guesses are also acceptable).

Your challenge is to identify the turners who made these two pens.

NOTE that the photos are labeled cigar1 (the wooden one) and cigar2. Your entry must pair up the turners with their pen.
Your entry should be something like:
cigar1 by xxxx
cigar2 by yyyy

Here are the rules:
1. General IAP Contest rules and the General BASH Puzzle rules apply
2. You must send your entry to iap.puzzles@gmail.com
3. One entry per person and one guess per entry. Be sure to put Puzzle #6 in the Subject Line and include your real name and IAP user name in the body of the message along with your list of guesses.
4. Each correct answer is worth one point, so you get 2 points if you can correctly identify both turners.
5. Banter is expected and encouraged, but DO NOT post any hints or real guesses in this thread.
6. This contest will close at noon Central Time on Sunday Feb 16.
7. In addition to earning points toward the grand prizes, each entry with at least one correct answer will also be entered into a drawing for one or more individual puzzle prizes

NOTES:
1. The penmakers themselves are eligible to enter this contest.
Anyone who is able to make awesome pens like this deserves a freebie point.

Good luck, have fun, and let me know if you have any questions

Edgar

cigar1.jpg
cigar2.jpg
cigar1.jpgcigar2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

Mighty Mouse is having fun and I am on the struggle bus 🚌 on this one. 😅

I'm with you--and i know i've seen them both!! I finally sunk to searching for "dots" last night--there are 8,693.22 posts with that word. I perused them last night, but ran completely out of steam...then ran out of the steam generated by my abandoned Valentine. I did learn that our couch is very lumpy!!!
earl

Kylemadeit

I've got the first one but after a couple of hours of searching over the last week I cannot find the second.
It was definitely not a waste of time though, being a new member it was amazing to see all the talent out there. Incredible!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle 6 is now closed. I will post answers later, but feel free to start talking about the turners and their amazing techniques on these pens.

Top Bottom