BASH Puzzle #4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle #4 is now ready. This is a Double Word Scramble Puzzle - its theme is BLANKS. This should be an easy one.

Your challenge is to first unscramble the 7 words that are given, then unscramble the circled letters for the final word.

Here are the rules:
1. General IAP Contest rules and the General BASH Puzzle rules apply
2. You must send your entry to iap.puzzles@gmail.com
3. One entry per person and one guess per entry. Be sure to put Puzzle #4 in the Subject Line and include your real name and IAP user name in the subject text along with your list of words.
4. You will earn one point toward the overall puzzle prize total if you correctly unscramble all 8 words.
5. Banter is expected and encouraged, but DO NOT post any hints or real guesses in this thread.
6. This contest will close at noon Central Time on Friday Feb 14.
7. In addition to earning a point toward the grand prizes, each correct entry will also be entered into a drawing for one or more individual puzzle prizes

Good luck, have fun, and let me know if you have any questions

Edgar

Double Puzzle.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

I feel like this has to be a trick. Or he's just softening us up to drop the "Around the Shop" crossword -- I still have nightmares

tjseagrove

I hope I read instruction 3 correct as it seems to say put everything in the Subject but I just put Puzzle 4, Real Name, IAP Name in subject and the rest in the "body"

Tom

Darrin

I hope I read instruction 3 correct as it seems to say put everything in the Subject but I just put Puzzle 4, Real Name, IAP Name in subject and the rest in the "body"

Tom
I believe it's in the subject body, which would be the main email. Subject line is just the puzzle number.

tjseagrove

I believe it's in the subject body, which would be the main email. Subject line is just the puzzle number.

My proposed phrasing...

3. One entry per person and one guess per entry. Be sure to put Puzzle #4 in the Subject Line and in the body of the email include your real name, IAP user name, followed by your list of words and answer.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
My proposed phrasing...

3. One entry per person and one guess per entry. Be sure to put Puzzle #4 in the Subject Line and in the body of the email include your real name, IAP user name, followed by your list of words and answer.

Good points, I'll try to be more specific next time.

Dehn0045

I see that #5 and #6 are closed. Allowing more time for #4? If so, it's definitely a trick. Or maybe you got caught up in all the Valentine's day fuss...

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I see that #5 and #6 are closed. Allowing more time for #4? If so, it's definitely a trick. Or maybe you got caught up in all the Valentine's day fuss...

Oops - yes, Puzzle 4 is closed too. It's been a hectic weekend. Besides Velentine's Day, I also filled in for our Pastor this morning, so I had to prepare a sermon on Friday.

Top Bottom