Bash photo ????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just a quick question. When sending in photos to all these contests I know it states 600 X 800 is best. Do you send in as a thumbnail or as a photo copied and pasted in the posting to the people in charge. :)I have done both ways and some people work around it easier while some people show different photos during contest. With some new members doing the contests both entering and administering what would be easiest?? Thanks.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

When I've entered a contest I attached the properly sized pictures as an attachment to the email to the contest. The rest is up to the contest organizer.

Brian G

As a contest organizer, I don't want to have to edit or manipulate any entry photos. As Pete said, attachments to the entry email are what I'm expecting to get.

I encourage entrants to crop their photos before they resize so that more of the photo is of the pen instead of the background.

SteveJ

I agree with Brian. Don't send huge photos. It creates more work for the contest organizers and could just have your entry deleted. (Although I open each entry as I get it and if I find one with photos which are improperly sized I will ask for a new submission with the correctly sized files. But be warned that if you submit photos that are too large at the last minute it would likely mean your entry would not be accepted.)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
For the contest I am handling, I will not edit, resize or manipulate any submitted photo. In the final rules (I'll post later today), I will include the recommended dimensions that are being noted by more experienced contest chairs. What I am sent, is what will be posted.

Top Bottom