Bash Merchandise Now Available

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If your order did not contain a mug, it's leaving the frozen north coast of Ohio tomorrow morning.

I'm still expecting the first batch of mugs to arrive this week. I'll keep you posted!

Kcimdrib

Look forward to receiving my Glass and mug. Once we get the pubs open I will enjoy a beer in my glass.

CREID

Well I just got a message saying my mug has shipped. I am the first because not only am I the coolest but also the best looking one here.

CREID

Were in the middle of a blizzard here so I won't be getting anything soon. Were expected to get 2 or 3 inches of snow so the whole area is shut down in total fear.

jttheclockman

Were in the middle of a blizzard here so I won't be getting anything soon. Were expected to get 2 or 3 inches of snow so the whole area is shut down in total fear.
Gee we have been getting twice that every other day here in NJ 20" in one storm last week. On tap next week Sun. Tue. Thurs and Fri. This has been a big part of why I have not been in my shop for the last 2 weeks. So tired of clearing this stuff. Last few years we got nothing. This year is making up for it. Ordered some new parts for snow blower. They are falling off after each storm.

CREID

Gee we have been getting twice that every other day here in NJ 20" in one storm last week. On tap next week Sun. Tue. Thurs and Fri. This has been a big part of why I have not been in my shop for the last 2 weeks. So tired of clearing this stuff. Last few years we got nothing. This year is making up for it. Ordered some new parts for snow blower. They are falling off after each storm.
Yesterday they closed schools businesses and everybody went and hid because on wednesday they said it was going to snow. We barely got a dusting very late in the day. It wasnt like this when I was a kid (jsut a few years ago :) ). Back then It had to snow several inches and we had to get up and listen to the radio at about 6 am to find out if the schools were canceled, and usually not.

randyrls

YAHOO!!!
IAP merch.jpg

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed yesterday that my inventory counts are all off by a few, so I know that I screwed up a few orders.

If you didn't get what you ordered, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I'll get the right items in your hands ASAP.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Shipped last Wednesday and is finally in Little Rock about 40 miles away. When our 20 inches of snow melts away, I'm sure they will deliver. They have said "tomorrow" for four days so far! :eek:) I will update the progress when it arrives! :eek:)

Top Bottom