Bash Logo Items

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you buy an IAP logo'd item during the 2021 Bash?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
As we close in on a winner of the 17th Anniversary logo contest (please go VOTE!), it's time to start thinking about what, if any items we'll produce for sale during the 2021 IAP Birthday Bash. Candidates are t-shirts, sweat shirts, hats, laser-engraved mugs of some sort, or something yet to be suggested. No obligation on this, just getting a sense of possible demand.

Vote above, and feel free to comment below.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have plenty of mugs, and they all get used. I lost my Baseball cap, which I need more with every passing year. A sweat shirt (or 2) would be great.

Curly

If you can get baseball caps without the button on top I'd buy several. Those buttons drill down into my scull when wearing ear protection. šŸ˜­

darrin1200

Of the items listed, I will only be going for the T-shirt. All my IAP T-shirts see daily use and are starting to wear out.

However, I would love to continue my Coffee mug collection.

Baring that, I would also love to add another beer glass to my daily rotation.

Darrin

Of the items listed, I will only be going for the T-shirt. All my IAP T-shirts see daily use and are starting to wear out.

However, I would love to continue my Coffee mug collection.

Baring that, I would also love to add another beer glass to my daily rotation.S put you down for one of each lol
So basically, put you down for one of each lol

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good idea! We did both engraved and screen printed glasses and I really liked how they came out.

This is what we did in 2017. The printed ones were managers gifts and the engraved ones were for sale. The engraved ones turned out well and I used mine almost daily. I don't know how well the printed ones held up to daily use because the only one I have left is in the IAP SWAG Archive and I don't use it. Anyone have one of those printed versions and can report how it held up?

Attachments

• BrownJeffrey.JPG
    BrownJeffrey.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 119

gimpy

This is what we did in 2017. The printed ones were managers gifts and the engraved ones were for sale. The engraved ones turned out well and I used mine almost daily. I don't know how well the printed ones held up to daily use because the only one I have left is in the IAP SWAG Archive and I don't use it. Anyone have one of those printed versions and can report how it held up?
The bottom one is what I was thinking

darrin1200

My preference is to go with engraving. While I think the screen printing may last long enough to be a negligible wear difference, I think the engraving just looks more luxurious.

Top Bottom