Bash Items Teaser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a couple of items we'll be offering during the February IAP Birthday Bash: Engraved pint glasses, and engraved ceramic mugs.

The other item, by popular demand, is HATS! We have not sold hats in about 5 years. I'll have a photo of those in a week or so.

I expect to have everything in the store and ready to sell on Feb 1. I need calculate the costs before I set prices.

Cheers!

PS: The glasses are sold empty -- the beer is just to make a nice photo 🍺 :cool:

Attachments

• mug2021.jpg
    mug2021.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 199
  • glass.jpg
    glass.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 173
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Very cool Jeff! Is the pint glass the same capacity as the IAP glasses that were sold a few years back? Also, my old IAP caps from about 2012/2014 are totally ragged out and could stand being replaced!
Thanks for bringing these items back.😎

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool Jeff! Is the pint glass the same capacity as the IAP glasses that were sold a few years back? Also, my old IAP caps from about 2012/2014 are totally ragged out and could stand being replaced!
Thanks for bringing these items back.😎

Charlie - 1 pint. Same size and in fact same supplier. I was happy with the quality we had previously.

mick

Here are a couple of items we'll be offering during the February IAP Birthday Bash: Engraved pint glasses, and engraved ceramic mugs.

The other item, by popular demand, is HATS! We have not sold hats in about 5 years. I'll have a photo of those in a week or so.

I expect to have everything in the store and ready to sell on Feb 1. I need calculate the costs before I set prices.

Cheers!

PS: The glasses are sold empty -- the beer is just to make a nice photo [emoji481] :cool:
Jeff what size are the mugs?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom