Bash Goodies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The Bash starts tomorrow, and Mike Redburn will be orchestrating all the action in a forum that we'll open up this evening.

Sales of our fundraising items will begin this week, as soon as I have all the items in hand. Still waiting on receipt of one item.

This year, we'll have engraved pint glasses, engraved coffee mugs, and finally after many years, HATS!

The merchandise will be in the store and ready for purchase this coming week.

A few low quality photos attached - better photos coming...

Attachments

• mug2021.jpg
    mug2021.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 264
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that is a bummer. That is one thing I look forward too. Oh well thanks. Maybe next year. I thought that survey showed a great interest in shirts. Maybe even collard shirts next year.
Shirts are tough. We have the pocket vs. no pocket crowds, so the past few times we've had shirts I've gotten both. With two types and 8 size variants, that's 16 different products to fold, sort, inventory, etc. Due to my own personal situation this year, I didn't feel I had the time to manage shirts. I expect next year to give me a little more opportunity to offer those. I am sorry to disappoint this year.

jttheclockman

Shirts are tough. We have the pocket vs. no pocket crowds, so the past few times we've had shirts I've gotten both. With two types and 8 size variants, that's 16 different products to fold, sort, inventory, etc. Due to my own personal situation this year, I didn't feel I had the time to manage shirts. I expect next year to give me a little more opportunity to offer those. I am sorry to disappoint this year.
It is what it is Jeff. Can not please everyone. I will still be here. Not going anywhere. Hope sales are great. Good luck.

Kcimdrib

Would it be possible to get a Mug and a glass shipped to the UK. I realise postage will be expensive but be willing to pay just for the cuedos.
If not no problem don't bust a gut over it and I wish you well with your sales

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Would it be possible to get a Mug and a glass shipped to the UK. I realise postage will be expensive but be willing to pay just for the cuedos.
If not no problem don't bust a gut over it and I wish you well with your sales
We ship worldwide. Happy to do it. We've always shipped our merchandise internationally.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We've had a delay in production for one of the products, so the sale won't open for a couple more days.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK, our store is open for purchase of 2021 Bash fundraising items!

NOTE: The black mugs are not yet on hand. If your order includes a mug, it will not ship until Feb 12.

If you order just the hat and/or pint glass, your order will ship the next business day.

Make sure you select the shipping you prefer: USPS or UPS

CREID

Got my 24 carat gold polished to a high luster coffee cup today. And thanks Jeff for the touching note letting me know what a great and valued member I am.

Top Bottom