Bash 2021 ~ Slimline Unlimited Contest winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred Bruche

Some truly inspirational entries in this contest and your favorites were

In third place
Entry #9 Traditional Archery Arrow Pen from Michael Lawrence (@MIKL), wins a BOB from Napagibb (thank you Steve! @napagibb)
unlim-Entry9c.jpg

In second place
Entry #4 Aluminum and alumilite from Jeff Zambron (aka @dogrunner), wins a Gift certificate from Mckenzie Penworks (thank you Tim! @McKenzie Penworks)
unlim-Entry4a.jpg

And in first place
Entry #10 Spalted golden shower wood and African blackwood from Keith Sizemore (aka @KLJ), wins a Silver Pen Kit from Silver Pen Parts (thank you Mike! @mredburn)
unlim-Entry10b.jpg

And that concludes the contests I had great fun conducting this year. Thank you to all who entered the Slimline contests and to all that voted!
Summer Extravaganza will be in August. And I hope everybody will be back (but everyone is welcome to join!) for even more pen-making fun!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pierre---

Worthy winners indeed!
And Mike get some Silver Pen parts, happy fellow. You'll see Mike, this is really good stuff! šŸ¤£

Reactions: KLJ

KLJ

Some truly inspirational entries in this contest and your favorites were

In third place
Entry #9 Traditional Archery Arrow Pen from Michael Lawrence (@MIKL), wins a BOB from Napagibb (thank you Steve! @napagibb)
View attachment 300540

In second place
Entry #4 Aluminum and alumilite from Jeff Zambron (aka @dogrunner), wins a Gift certificate from Mckenzie Penworks (thank you Tim! @McKenzie Penworks)
View attachment 300541

And in first place
Entry #10 Spalted golden shower wood and African blackwood from Keith Sizemore (aka @KLJ), wins a Silver Pen Kit from Silver Pen Parts (thank you Mike! @mredburn)
View attachment 300542

And that concludes the contests I had great fun conducting this year. Thank you to all who entered the Slimline contests and to all that voted!
Summer Extravaganza will be in August. And I hope everybody will be back (but everyone is welcome to join!) for even more pen-making fun!
Thank you for choosing my pen and to all that made this possible.

Top Bottom