BASH 2021 Individual Prize Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
We had 9 contests this year. Two individual prizes were awarded for each contest by random draw from all entries that earned points in that contest. In addition, 17 people entered at least one contest but did not earn any points in any contest. Those 17 members were entered into a "Puzzle Loser's" drawing for an individual prize just for participating. As the old saying goes - you can't win anything if you don't try.

The Individual Puzzle Prize Winners and the two Puzzle Loser's Winners are listed below. I will announce the Grand Prize winners later today. Everyone was eligible for only one individual prize. but the Grand Prize Winners were also available for an individual prize, so you may see some of these same names when the Grand Prize winners are announced later.

A total of 67 people entered at least one contest. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all for your participation. I hope you enjoyed this year's puzzles - I enjoyed hosting the contest.

If you won a bob, blank, or gift from any individual member, please send me your shipping address and I will pass it on to the donor of your prize so we can get your prize sent to you. If you won a prize from one of our vendors, Mike Redburg will probably consolidate those entries. We will let you know if we need shipping or email information from you. We are an international organization, so sometimes it is necessary to ship prizes to someone outside your country. However, it you are a donor and need help with international shipping costs, please let me know and we will see what we can do.

Edgar

PuzzleWinner IDWinner NamePrizeDonated ByValue
Puzzle #1DarrinDarrin Thomasbobmbroberg50
Puzzle #1alankulwicki7Doug Swansoncraft knife hardware kitPersonMake Object23
Puzzle #2spanxDale Lynchbobwalshjp1725
Puzzle #2kronewiKevin Kronewitterdigital CalipersLittle Machine Shop20
Puzzle #3MontyMannie SteglichAaw MembershipMr Vic50
Puzzle #3wrjones224Ryan Jonescraft knife hardware kitPersonMake Object23
Puzzle #4BarryEBarry ElingsGift certificateAlumilite25
Puzzle #4Dehn0045Sam DehnGift certificateAlumilite25
Puzzle #5egnaldDavid LangebobEdgar25
Puzzle #5leehljpHank LeebobAjayV50
Puzzle #6gimpyTerry GearhartbobGraiDawg25
Puzzle #6Sly DogRuss Comstockcenterband circle jigWmcullen20
Puzzle #7KLJKeith SizemoreBobjeff_in_AZ25
Puzzle #7CWalker935Cody WalkerGift certificateAlumilite25
Puzzle #8southernclayWarren WelchGift certificateAlumilite25
Puzzle #81080WayneWayne RichardsonGift certificateAlumilite25
Puzzle #9RichAldrichRichard AldrichBobNapagibb25
Puzzle #9SwagopenturnerMark RawlingsBlanksMarla50
Puzzle LoserburrMike RoarkebobEdgar25
Puzzle LoserhippiRalph SchoffstallbobEdgar25

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

I didn't have as much time to enter the contests so I only completed a few of them and that's great that I won a contest!

Thanks for running the puzzle contests again, Edgar!

burr

With work taking too much of my turning time, the puzzle contest is the only one I can enter. Thank you for running this! No loser train for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom