Baseball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WriteON

WriteON

The blank(s) represents a bat. Made this for someone that never got back to me.... and it's a gift. Therefor all unclaimed merchandise stays on the display rack and becomes property of the house. 😆 Sorry about the photography.

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Very nice. Made two for my baseball grandsons. However...one might consider a deposit of 50% or pay in full up front for special orders. I worked at Lowe's in the electrical department. Any special order for lighting, etc., was entered into the computer and the customer was required to pay at the register.

WriteON

Very nice. Made two for my baseball grandsons. However...one might consider a deposit of 50% or pay in full up front for special orders. I worked at Lowe's in the electrical department. Any special order for lighting, etc., was entered into the computer and the customer was required to pay at the register.
This is so weird ... a first for me...could not give it away. It was a thank you to a contractors helper. He loves baseball...gave me the colors. I let him know it's done. Never heard from him. I had the kit so it was a not special order. Being a serious hoarder I don't mind keeping it. The colors were to represent the Blue Jays.... however see below ✌️

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Top Bottom