Baseball-Theme Fountain Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

goldendj

My daughter's finally started back in Little League after missing several seasons (thanks, COVID). Last time we played I gave the coaches Baseball Twist pens as a thank you; I was wondering if anybody made a fountain pen kit? I just recently discovered an FP version of the Music Twist but can't find baseball ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

My daughter's finally started back in Little League after missing several seasons (thanks, COVID). Last time we played I gave the coaches Baseball Twist pens as a thank you; I was wondering if anybody made a fountain pen kit? I just recently discovered an FP version of the Music Twist but can't find baseball ...
Not sure how to say this but music is an upity theme type thing as where baseball is a game and people do not use fountain pens to keep score. You could always make the blank baseball related.

goldendj

Only reason wondering about a fountain pen is one of the coaches specifically admired the fountain pen I was using at practice yesterday. In the past I've always given the twist, but wanted the option to provide FP or a matched set.

RGVPens

What kit are you using for a baseball "twist" pen? I use the PSI baseball kit. It's like a modified bolt action, paired with an Ohio Penworks baseball blank in blue or green. I've sold several of these and had some special orders also.

I would be interested in the fountain pen version also...something different.

Martin G

RGVPens

I've been watching for these for a while. I got a couple from Classic Nibs a few years ago. I made a fountain and a roller for my two brothers. The cap was a poly baseball wrap and the bodies were pistachio. The kits were Jr. Gents. I don't know when they'll be available again. https://www.classicnib.com/henning-s-artistry

I looked back through my posts and found this: https://www.penturners.org/media/poly-clay-and-pistachio-jr-gents.31209/
Very cool! I haven't seen those before.

Top Bottom