Baron Group Buy - CLOSED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
It's not, George. For insurance it should go by Global Air Parcel or Global Air Letter mail (depending on size and weight). To get the details, go to http://www.usps.com/global/globalairmail.htm .

jodoidg

Chris, Thanks for doing this buy. I would like the following:

5 - BHW-321 GOLD TITANIUM ROLLERBALL $10.60
5 - BHW-322 PLATINUM ROLLERBALL $11.85
5 - BHW-323 BLK TITANIUM ROLLERBALL $10.60
5 - BHW-325 STERLING SIL ROLLERBALL $10.05
2 - 19A BUSHINGS $6.00
5 - BHWT-514 EXTRA TUBES $0.55
1 - 15/32 DRILL BIT $9.99
1 - 25/64 DRILL BIT $7.25

Shipping $9.00
Paypal $7.74
Total $264.23

If you agree with the total please send Payapl address.

Thanks again,
John

jthompson1995

Thanks for doing this. I'd like to order:

2 - BHW-321 GOLD TITANIUM ROLLERBALL = 21.20
2 - BHW-322 PLATINUM ROLLERBALL = 23.70
2 - BHW-323 BLK TITANIUM ROLLERBALL = 21.20
3 - BHW-327 BRIGHT COPPER ROLLERBALL = 30.15

2 - BHW-331 GOLD TITANIUM FOUNTAIN = 30.40
2 - BHW-332 PLATINUM FOUNTAIN = 31.20
2 - BHW-333 BLK TITANIUM FOUNTAIN = 30.40

10 - BHWT-514 EXTRA TUBES = 5.50

Sub-Total = $193.75
Shipping = $ 5.00
Pay Pal Fee 2.9% + .30 = $ 6.06
Total = $204.81

Please let me know if I made any errors and I'll send paypal soon. Thanks again.

wudwrkr

4 - BHW-321 GOLD TITANIUM ROLLERBALL $10.60 = 42.40
2 - BHW-323 BLK TITANIUM ROLLERBALL $10.60 = 21.20
3 - BHW-324 SATIN NICKEL ROLLERBALL $6.50 = 19.50
2 - BHW-325 STERLING SIL ROLLERBALL $10.05 = 20.10
4 - BHW-326 CHROME ROLLERBALL $6.50 = 26.00

SubTotal = 129.20
Shipping = 5.00
Insurance= 3.35
PayPal = 4.29

Total = $141.84

Please send a Paypal invoice to dave AT pentreasures DOT com, or send PayPal info.

Thanks!

Woodlvr

(3) BHW-323 BLK TITANIUM ROLLERBALL= $31.80
(1) 19A BUSHINGS= $6.00
(3) BHW-324 SATIN NICKEL ROLLERBALL= $19.50
(1) BHW-327 BRIGHT COPPER ROLLERBALL = $ 10.05
(2) BHW-322 PLATINUM ROLLERBALL = $23.70
Sub-Total=$91.05
PayPal Fee 2.9%+ .30= $2.94
Shipping = $5.00
Ins. = $3.35
Total= $102.34

Please PM me with Paypal invoice. Thank you.
Mike

clowman

Will the out of stock kits be back ordered and mailed separately? Or will orders that have the out of stock kits be held and mailed when they arrive? Or will they just not be ordered at all?

Sorry.. so many questions.. my head hurts..

cd18524

Arizona Silhouette is shipping out all of the kits except the chrome rollerballs and the extra tubes. BB said he is expecting to receive the chrome kits and the extra tubes the last week of Jan or the first week of Feb. When he receives them he will immediately ship them to me. My intention is to fill and ship all orders that don't contain the above two mentioned items. When I receive the second shipment from AS, I will then ship out the rest of the orders. If someone who has an order containing chrome kits and/or extra tubes wants their partial order, that is fine, they will just have to pick up the second shipping fee. I hope this is OK with everyone.

Chris

OKLAHOMAN

No problem, just ship the whole order when you have it as I'm not in any rush
Originally posted by cd18524
<br />Arizona Silhouette is shipping out all of the kits except the chrome rollerballs and the extra tubes. BB said he is expecting to receive the chrome kits and the extra tubes the last week of Jan or the first week of Feb. When he receives them he will immediately ship them to me. My intention is to fill and ship all orders that don't contain the above two mentioned items. When I receive the second shipment from AS, I will then ship out the rest of the orders. If someone who has an order containing chrome kits and/or extra tubes wants their partial order, that is fine, they will just have to pick up the second shipping fee. I hope this is OK with everyone.

Chris

DocStram

<br />Arizona Silhouette is shipping out all of the kits except the chrome rollerballs and the extra tubes. BB said he is expecting to receive the chrome kits and the extra tubes the last week of Jan or the first week of Feb. When he receives them he will immediately ship them to me. My intention is to fill and ship all orders that don't contain the above two mentioned items. When I receive the second shipment from AS, I will then ship out the rest of the orders. If someone who has an order containing chrome kits and/or extra tubes wants their partial order, that is fine, they will just have to pick up the second shipping fee. I hope this is OK with everyone.

Chris
Chris,
I'm one of the people who ordered chrome. I have some orders to fill for customers. I'll need you to send my stuff in two shipments. Let me know how much extra to send.
Thanks

keithz

Chris

Chris,

My order is small. I only ordered 3 kits (1 chrome), bushings, and two sets of tubes. Since the chrome rollerball kit and the tubes are backordered, I would have no problem waiting for all items to be available before you ship them to me. Seems silly to pay for shipping twice.

keith

airrat

waiting over a month for him to get kits in? Sounds like he was not ready for a group buy. I wonder if it would have been better to order them directly from the manufacturer.

Thanks for the update Chris. Let us know when you get the chrome kits.

cd18524

Sorry for the lack of updates. There just really have been any. We closed the buy on the fifth. All money was collected and cleared by the 12th. Cashiers check was obtained and mailed to AS on Saturday the 13th. He received the check at the end of the next week (MLK day slowed it down a day). He has shipped a box via UPS ground which I am expecting to arrive sometime this week.

Chris

kevin_f

Got my order in the mail yesterday. This is the first time I have ordered fountain pen kits and already have two spoken for.

Thanks for doing this,

Kevin

Boss302

Hi Chris: If something can't be resolved soon on the back ordered items, can you just refund my PayPal payment? Sometimes things happen where it's nobody's fault but circumstances prevent completion of the deal. I appreciate your efforts in volunteering to put this together. Luck just doesn't seem to be with some of us on this purchase.

Thanks

Pat Camara

Poppy

Chris and all who are in on Chris's buy I received a E-M from BB yesterday to which he says the chrome Baron's will in around the 16 Feb.

Dont know about the rest of you but I'm begining to run short on patience.

BTW I'm not in on the buy just passing along the info for what its worth.

cd18524

No news from BB. He told me he would notify me as soon as the kits came in. I am not going to bug him. He will let me know when they are here. That is the best I can do. If you don't want to wait I will refund the difference and ship out what you have.
I wish this would have gone quicker but it is out of my hands. I can not make the kits appear. I can only relay what I am told.

Chris

OKLAHOMAN

Chris, thanks for the update and the email, as I told you just wanted a timeline and now that I know no biggie. I know it was out of your control and you are to be praised for all your effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom