Balloon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Don Rabchenuk

Don Rabchenuk

Was playing around with my sled and tried my hand at a hot air balloon. The balloon has 157 pieces suspended by 4 pieces of copper wire. The balloon is hollow the walls are about 3/16ths of an inch thick.

Mail Attachment.jpegMail Attachment.jpegMail Attachment.jpegMail Attachment.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

That came out well. I have had this idea for quite some time also but want to make a birdhouse ornament so even smaller scale than yours. Not sure I would go with the segmenting of that caliper but the theme is there. That is so far down on my list though so good to see your rendition. I love seeing segmented work. Thanks for showing.

Don Rabchenuk

That came out well. I have had this idea for quite some time also but want to make a birdhouse ornament so even smaller scale than yours. Not sure I would go with the segmenting of that caliper but the theme is there. That is so far down on my list though so good to see your rendition. I love seeing segmented work. Thanks for showing.
The segments I used are about 1/4" thick, which is large by some standards. I think my longest edge length was just under 3/4".

Top Bottom