Back in Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BKelley

BKelley

Hi All,
I got back in my shop yesterday, been out with some terrible shoulder pains. Been out since Thanksgiving. My doctor says it is my mother and fathers fault, Mother Nature and Father Time. Anyway, it was sure nice to make some shavings again. If you rather seen pics instead of hearing my health complaints, yesterdays labors are attached.

Ben

Attachments

• DECO.jpg
    DECO.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 208
  • olivewood navigatorII.jpg
    olivewood navigatorII.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 215
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

Beautiful work! What kit is that for the first picture? I like it! Is it normal sized or does the picture just make it look shorter than normal?

jttheclockman

Ben good to see you turning again. I know the pain I am going through it myself and eventually will need shoulder work. Maybe a replacement. Some nights are really tough when you can not find that sweet spot to lay.

Anyway is that BOW that is sure pretty. Love it when it has those dark streaks through it. Nice pics too. Thanks for showing.:):)

leehljp

Member Liaison
Good to see you back. My doctor says it is my wife's fault for all the things I do for her to keep her happy because she keeps me happy! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

NICE looking pens! You have not lost your touch!

turncrazy43

Ben, great looking pen. Love that wood! Glad to hear your feeling better young man. You have to be tough to survive the "Golden Years". Hope to see you at the next meeting.
Turncrazy43

scrofts1219

Beautiful work! What kit is that for the first picture? I like it! Is it normal sized or does the picture just make it look shorter than normal?

It's the Artisan Art Deco from Craft Supplies USA. They don't carry them any more. I'm bummed. Loved that kit. Very masculine. Anyone know another source? It's a Dayacom kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

OZturner

Magnificent Pens, Ben
Sorry to hear that you are having Shoulder Problems.
Exceptional Blanks, Love that Olive Wood, and your Treatment of it.
Beautifully Turned, Fitted and Finished.
Great Work.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom