Back from the river

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey guys, I really enjoyed the meeting today! The information and suggestions will be very beneficial....I learned quite a bit and found the
sharing of tools & ideas very helpful. I am looking forward to the next quarterly meeting...It was good to see an old friend from my early teaching career...38 years ago Randall & I were trying to teach students
woodworking skills in the Industrial Arts departments of the public schools!
Until next time.....oh! The beans & banaana pudding was excellent!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDE

Phillip, It was good to meet you today also. Glad you made it home safe.
One more day then back to the old grind, new school year. Take care and happy turning, Ted:)

SDB777

Your Chinaberry turnings were great, and I'm glad you brought them to show us. I'll certainly be looking for some of those trees to run across the mill in the future(I didn't expect so much grain structure with the different tones/hues in those chunks).

Glad you made it!! Was fun to meet with ya again!!!!

Scott (teaching skills, what a thought) B

BSea

Who would have thought we'd be huddled around the fire in the middle of august. It was 72 degrees before we started cooking. That was a once in a lifetime event for August in Arkansas.

Thanks to Scott for supplying burgers & dogs & all the fixins. Most everyone brought their own, but Scott made sure no one left hungry. (Like that's ever going to happen at 1 of our meetings):rolleyes:

And Thanks to John For reserving the pavilion.

We had another pen swap, and I think everyone came away a winner.

Did we decide on a date for the next meeting? All I heard was November.:redface:

Anyway, another great meeting!!

watch_art

banana pudding? BANANA PUDDING!? :bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051:

:frown:

dangit - I love banana pudding. I hate that I missed out. I was at school till almost 10 getting cleaned up and finished. So glad I don't have to go in today. I need a day to rest (ahem - work in the shop) uninterrupted. :)

TDE

Shawn. I just had to finish off the last of the banana pudding right before I got on the computer. I left some with Randall so I didn't have too much to eat. Missed you there but I'm glad you start school in the morning. We stopped by and saw your feather pen and it was awesome. Excellent work. Hope to see you at the next meeting. Ted:)

Top Bottom