Back from Italy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikewood

Sorry guys...they wouldn't let me cut down any of those burls I saw all over the place. Did you know I asked about a good wood shop and not a single person had a clue? Seems exotic wood is not so popular there. Although...I saw an awful lot of furniture in Wenge.

By the way... I am sorry for Mudders loss this weekend (another post). I did have the treat myself to come home to this today. He is absolutly adorable.

2006530133517_NewGuy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Wow, what a great surprise. There's hardly anything cuter than a colt in the spring.[:p] Your mare looks a lot like my gelding.

ilikewood

This little mare belongs to my youngest daughter (11 years old...the daughter). She is the most gentle horse we have and the colt is just now 2 days old.
I thought I would stick in a better pict

2006530135543_LittleGuy.jpg
<br />

JimGo

Congratulations Bill! Sorry you didn't get to bring home any wood from Italy, but at least you had a nice surprise waiting for you!

Johnathan

How cute! Ma Perche' Non Sei Rimasto Li in Italia? Italy, I find it very hard hard to come back home while staying there. I doubt you would ever find a shop/store with exotic woods. A friend of mine is an old Italian cabnet maker. He orders most of his woods. No Woodcraft or Rockler there.

PenWorks

I'm a little disappointed so far.....
You go to Italy, and all I see so far,
is a picture of a tree & a horse. (congrats to your daughter)

Instead of wood, they use stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom