Back again...HEY ALL.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello to everyone. My wife and I are old members with a new log in name because we have been off here for a while. Some will remember me (Mike) as one of the original laser engraver people, but moreso as the one that made the wooden business cards for a lot of ya'll. We just got busy with life and my turning came to an abrupt halt. In the interim, my wife of nine years now, and I have had another child, making a grand total of three girls. So with hands absolutely full and building our first house, working full time as a firefighter and part time as a lawn man and running Artistic Awards & Engraving and swatclub.com, I have decided to start turning again. Turning was a time for me that I could just relax and not be toooo far away from the family. So hello again and its good to see a lot of the names I recognize and most of them I don't. Take care and look forward to chating with you all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks ya'll. Lupe D I just made some the other night. I'll make some more here soon and post a pic (and make sure to send a pic to you). Some of the people on here may still have their's I made for them. If they see this post maybe if they still have some, they will show their's also.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome, Mike, from the sunny fields of Riverside, California.

Oh, they're not fields. They are freeways... In any case, welcome back.

Top Bottom