Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
A small portion of the members have spoken :frown: and the winners in the Avatar contest have been decided:

First BruceK - 20 blanks each of the Inlace Acrylester pen blanks shipping included, compliments of Woodturningz - Ryan@woodturningz.com - Ryan Polokoff

Second RussianWolf - 1 Lucite rod compliments of Pipe Maker's Emporium andrea@pipemakers.org - Andrea

Bruce119 - $25 Gift Certificate compliments of Packard Woodworks brad@packardwoodworks.com - Brad

Thanks to all who participated in the poll. To those who didn't make it by to vote, please remember that the IAP and all our functions, including the Birthday Bash are dependent upon member participation.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Winners, please e-mail me your addresses and e-mail addresses.
(Woodturningz will want to know which colors you want,
Packard will probably e-mail your certificate --- I tell you, by the end of the month, I'll be pretty good at this!!!)

BruceK

I want to thank all those IAP members that voted for my little friend and resisted the temptation to vote for the kitty, the mad scientist, and that good lookin' guy :wink:.

I also want to thank the IAP for the contest and the donors for the great prizes. Imagine winning 20 inlace blanks for having a bug running figure eights. Is this a great country or what?

VisExp

Congratulations Bruce. You do realize that you're going to have to change your avatar now in preparation for next years bash :wink: Computer monitors all over the world will breath a sigh of relief :biggrin:

chriselle

Congratulations Bruce. You do realize that you're going to have to change your avatar now in preparation for next years bash :wink: Computer monitors all over the world will breath a sigh of relief :biggrin:

Na, I think he should just leave it as is. I'll be ready....

product_dclrb.jpg

Top Bottom