Australian Fordite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CjG78

CjG78

I recently received some chunks of 'fordite' from a friend's automotive workshop. He has been spraying cars for 20 years, this is ten years of paint accumulated on his racks. Lots of drips and eyes has made this a very interesting piece. I named in 'Ausdite'. Thanks for looking. It is on a gunmetal grey Atrax
20200926_142359.jpg
20200926_142338.jpg
20200926_141622.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDahl

Wow, That is really nice. I bet there are many members running out to their local auto body shops to see what they can find. Thanks for posting.

Bill Burgin

Have made over 100 Fordite pens. Learned several years ago by trial and error, because no one seem to know how to turn Fordite. Getting older and would consider sharing the process that worked for me. May post pictures later of my pens, if members would like to see them. Do not sell my Fordite pens. Thanks, Bill

qquake

Have made over 100 Fordite pens. Learned several years ago by trial and error, because no one seem to know how to turn Fordite. Getting older and would consider sharing the process that worked for me. May post pictures later of my pens, if members would like to see them. Do not sell my Fordite pens. Thanks, Bill
I would love to see them.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Please do post some of the picts when you can, and your method of turning them. It would be much appreciated!

Top Bottom