Austrailian Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougle40

I posted this link in a past thread but somehow it's gotten lost in the shuffle so I thought that I'd post it seperately .
It's a fairly new site from Austrailia and he has some very nice local woods for sale at reasonable prices .
From talking to other pen turners on another forum , I know that his delivery is good and fast .
If you do order from him please mention that you got his site from me and maybe we can convince him to come over here and become a new member too .
The link is as follows ---
http://www.burlsdownunder.com/index.htm

Thanks for looking ,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

youngturner

Doug its Mark here I have signed up and am pleased to see another penturners website.

Hello to all the fellow penturners here as well.
I am the guy Doug has been talking about my website is at www.burlsdownunder.com and to see pictures of my pens please take a look at www.youngturner.com I will try and post some of my latest pics on this site too.

for a set of pen blanks containing 5 or 6, shipping from here in Australia to the Us and Canada is $7.70 with economy air, takes 2 weeks to be delivered.
Our ebay auctions are at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8150997229&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

we have a large amount of Figured Tasmanian Blackwood and Coolibah Burl pen blanks at the moment. Please e-mail me if your interested.

I look forward to being involved in the forum

cheers
Mark.

navrep

Welcome Mark.

I just received the Huon Pine blanks you sent. You mailed them on 11/24 and I received them today...just under 1 week. Excellent service. Thank you so much.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom