Aussie Flowers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

This is a Roller Ball with Yellow Frangipani flowers and Pink Frangipani flowers with Purple Butterflies. What a great Rollerball Kit!!

Thank you for looking!!

1_22130_10204120091424435_2982377589838374905_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Aww shucks Toni, you know that any good lookin' bird with skills like yours, is gonna make any red blooded male drool...:biggrin:

magpens

Beautiful pen, Toni !!!!! . Love the polymer clay work !!! . What kit is that please ? ... doesn't look familiar.

edstreet

That is one place that stocks them yes but it's the Miami Dayacom. This is the design that was stolen by Berea and turned into the El Toro on the mini level (the Havana). This is the full sized version which fits a rollerball.

Last edited:

magpens

Thanks, Ed. Does the red part below mean it is named "Miami" on the Dayacom website.

That is one place that stocks them yes but it's the Miami Dayacom. This is the design that was stolen by Berea and turned into the El Toro on the mini level (the Havana). This is the full sized version which fits a rollerball.

mmayo

Your blanks are always the most beautiful and the pens tour create compliment them well. Somehow you deserved more than a "like".

PenPal

Hi Toni therefore Ed this flower known as Plumeria in Hawaii was placed in abundance around my neck by a beautiful young maiden in the 1970,s when I visited Hawaii again later when our third daughter attended BYU Hawaii and married an Hawaiin their wedding held at the famous Poynesian Cultural Centre where they both worked their way through University owned by our Church I was covered in Leis of this flower they thread them together through the centres.. Love your pen made by the two of you.

Kind regards Peter.

Toni

Stand corrected~Hawaii Flowers

Hi Toni therefore Ed this flower known as Plumeria in Hawaii was placed in abundance around my neck by a beautiful young maiden in the 1970,s when I visited Hawaii again later when our third daughter attended BYU Hawaii and married an Hawaiin their wedding held at the famous Poynesian Cultural Centre where they both worked their way through University owned by our Church I was covered in Leis of this flower they thread them together through the centres.. Love your pen made by the two of you.

Kind regards Peter.

Peter I stand corrected I thought they were from Australia.

PenPal

Kind regards Peter.

Peter I stand corrected I thought they were from Australia.

Toni I was careful in my reply I dont know where the plant originally came from Good ole google says Mexico and central America. In relating experiences with the tree my first real impressions were made in Sydney in 1945 when my Dad was discharged from the Army they demobbed him in Sydney so he brought me there with him for a couple of weeks and it seemed it was growing so well in so many gardens it requires warmer climates than ours in Canberra. Bananas were 6 pence a dozen and I bought a dozen from the fruit barrows in the City of Sydney every chance I got, ah memories.

Take care so glad life is looking good these days for you.

Kind regards Peter.

Paul b

Me and my wife has been trying to get the polymer clay to work on the pens and not having much luck. But you make them look great

edstreet

Thanks, Ed. Does the red part below mean it is named "Miami" on the Dayacom website.

Actually I did not see the 'red' part before now. The color coding does not show up on mobile at all.

131-0315

DAYACOM INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

Top Bottom