AUS Day Swap with Dalecamino

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Alright so I lucked out with Swapping with our own dalecamino, aka, Chuck, in the Australian Day Swap over on wwf. Chuck sent me his swap pen, it seems like the day the swap was announced, I on the other hand took a little while to make it happen :redface: Chuck asked about me posting photos so here they are! I sent him this little get up. Modeled after a Dale Earnhardt Sr. Race suit, consisting of Black Invisivue, which if you have never used it, it is a material made by satan himself in order to trick you into saying things you never even thought of. Oh yeah, segments made from alt. bone from EB, white plastic fondant bucket, and red organizer tray dividers. R is for resourceful. I made this box modeled after a visconti box, I love that design, and wanted to work out something similar to learn a little about the process in hopes of future developing this idea. The box is made from various materials, including paper, ribbon, lots of glue, matt board, rare earth magnets for closing , metal strips, etc etc etc....I asked Chuck for a photo of the Dale Camino, and you may recognize the one he sent me...I sketched it out and illustrated it with ink, pencil, and prismacolor markers. Added a small strip on the outside with an "H" for his last name, mainly bcd CH looked strange out there! Photos up for your viewing pleasure! The last photo in the set is the pen that Chuck Sent me, you may recognize it from the EB Advanced Beautiful Pen Comp....and you can begin to hate...now...

Justin M. Baker

Attachments

• AUSSWAPDALEUCAP.jpg
    AUSSWAPDALEUCAP.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 172
  • AUSSWAPOPENBOX.jpg
    AUSSWAPOPENBOX.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 191
  • AUSSWAP VERT PEN.jpg
    AUSSWAP VERT PEN.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 172
  • HBOX.jpg
    HBOX.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 150
  • AUSSWAPDC.jpg
    AUSSWAPDC.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I will tell you....this package is far beyond anything I would have dreamed of. The pen is well made with suitable materials. Even Earnhardt would be impressed, I'm sure. Great design Justin. Love this box too. The illustration of the Dalecamino is way too cool. I have mixed emotions about even using this pen, but probably will :biggrin: The acrylic and burl blanks were an added bonus, and will make some nice pens. Thank you Justin. It was well worth the wait. You did a nice job.

nanosec12

Well let me say that I HATE that I can't make anything nearly as beautiful....Yet

Nice work on the Pen and the Case, I am sure it was recieved with all the joy/pleasure that went into making it.

D.Oliver

Wow! It takes a big dog to run with Chuck and you, my friend, are a big dog! That pen box is awesome.

Top Bottom