Aug 17th Head Count

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

If you're planning on coming to the cookout, please say so in this thread, and indicate how many others you're bringing. We aren't having an official pot luck, but if you want to make something for everyone to share, by all means do so. You might even want to post it here so we don't get too many duplicate items. Although, no one's complained about too many desserts.:rolleyes: You are responsible for bringing what you want to cook.

Here's what I know so far:

Scott & Lyn: Charcoal & Lyn's famous beans
Bob/me: Brownies & some hickory for the fire.

I'm also going to send out a group e-mail. But please respond here so everyone knows an approximate head count.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDE

I'll be there and I am bringing a friend of mine also,so there will be two of us. Becky said she would send a banana pudding too. See everyone there, Ted:)

BSea

83 degress projected for Saturday

WOW!?! I know it's early, but the forecast is for a high of 83 on Saturday.:eek::RockOn:

Man, what a difference a year makes. Last year was almost a torture test with temps about 100.

LMB777

Shawn is gonna miss out on those beans-n-burgers I'm bringing!!! Scott will eat them....

Lyn B

Made it...

Well, i made it to Little Rock! Stopped by wally world & picked up some chips, dips, plates & forks! Brought ice chest & a few cokes, & some of
Georgia Pacific's infamous paper towels...see ya'll in the morning!

watch_art

I am gonna miss out for sure. Instead i get to spend the day working on the tables in my classroom. That's what a delay in delivery will get me. Oh well - at least I'll have decent tables this year. :)

SDB777

What a beautiful day! Seeemed more like a fall afternoon then the middle of August....don't think it even made it to 80*F. Only took a few shots of the place and a single shot of some of the guys that made it out.(I'm starting to think my showering is inadequate....attendance seems to drop every meeting?)

Anyway, we had this place reserved, and it was more then large enough for the 7 of us!

Some of the guys discussing something...

The next meeting was mentioned, but no concrete plans have been made at this time. We had a cool swap, and for under $10.....well let's just say, the quality of these turns being swapped are awesome!!!!!

Scott (I didn't have to make up an excuse, I was there) B

TDE

All I can say is if you missed todays meeting you missed a good time. It was good for me to get to see everyone again. I've missed the last two meetings. Scott it wasn't your showering or lack of but work. Really wish everyone could have made it but I sure understand. Looking forward to next time. Ted:)

Top Bottom