Attention Louisville Symposium Penturners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

For those of you going to the AAW Symposium this year in Louisville KY, we've got a special treat. One of the demo rotation rooms and an empty demo slot has been set aside just for us.

It'll be an informal get together for anyone who is interested in penturning to meet and greet your buddies. The get together will take place during rotation 3, Thursday June 22 from 1:50pm to 3:15pm in the Brown room, immediately following Richard Kleinhenz' rotation 2 penturning demo.

Here's a link to the full rotation grid:
http://www.woodturner.org/sym/sym2006/FinalDraftRotationGrid.pdf

Bring some pens and stories...see you there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
I'd really like to encourage all to bring pens! I'll bring a photo setup, you can photograph some pens you like, or your own. If you have an XD camera card, you can bring it. Or, we can transfer to some other medium that you bring (compactflash card e.g.) via my laptop. Seeing other people's pens is one of the great things about such a get-together - it only works if many will bring pens!!!

Ed said he will try to arrange to have some tables in the room to put pens down on.

low_48

Excellent work guys, looking forward to it. Let's not forget to bring some Christmas ornaments. The AAW is asking for ornaments that will be donated to a local Children's hospital. If anyone wants to participate with making a couple of ornaments, but is not going, you can send them to me and I will deliver them.

Richard Coers
5614 N. Renwood Ave.
Peoria, IL 61614

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom