Attention IAP PLANNERS!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey, it's the END of the MONTH!!!!

It's been fun and I want to be certain we keep our commitments to everyone.

The prizes are "under control", just waiting for the final contests to close. This year, I have sent the donors ALL their contact information in one email to each vendor. So, Constant, Alumilite, TurnTex and others who gave multiple prizes have NOT yet received their winners. So, if your prize winners start to ask, just tell them the donors would have gotten the information about March 2---so give the donors a week or so and the mail another few days. Start "worrying" about March 12.

Please let me know if you get questions though, so I can see if there is a trend----one donor who is not sending things out could effect a dozen "winning" members.

LAST!!! I have made and mailed (Thanks to Dawn's efforts to check and address) the certificates to the winners of the Beginners, Intermediate, Freestyle contests. Are there any others that I should be making and sending??? This is EASY, so don't be afraid to "rattle my cage"---no problem with getting it done, just don't know who all promised the certificates.

I'm open for comments if there is anything else you think I might be forgetting!!!

Thanks to ALL for helping with the BASH. I think this year is the "smoothest" yet!!!

Ed

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The busiest yet smoothest yet!

You all did an simply outstanding job.

This sort of cooperation and teamwork is what I always envisioned for the IAP. I hope we can keep the team together.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I agree that everyone did an outstanding job to make the BASH happen. There were only a few, minor glitches that were quickly resolved. I do have to say, I'm glad it's March!! :hypnotized:

BASH 2014 is but a couple of years away, but it needs to be 'Over The Top" in celebration of the 10th Anniversary. It is my intention to start planning 2013 earlier than normal, and start informally planning 2014 even before that. I have some crazy ideas for 2014, and I look forward to hearing yours as well. Step out of the box and start brainstorming it. :biggrin::biggrin:

Don't forget I need the names of the 2 people I need to send blanks to.
Sign me up for next year.
Thinking of ideas, How about a non wood pen contest. Something to make people think about using different materiels to make pens. We had a guy bring a pen in to the local Woodcraft that he stitched together beads in a pattern that spiraled up the tubes.

Top Bottom