Attention all Brits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
And just watch out with Amazon, they are talking about restricting deliveries to essential items.

FYI - So far with Amazon, that is only for new product going INTO the warehouses. They are trying to make sure they can prioritize stock of the right products getting into the warehouses. Anything thats already in stock in the warehouses can be purchased.

Like everything, this COULD change but nothing to worry about yet.

Some of the news that is being sent out for the current situation is being written to sensationalize things (shocker, right?).

Kenny Durrant

And for you younger guys!!! Mothers Day isn't just about the woman that gave birth to you. It's also a time for you to step up and appreciate the woman that gave birth to your kids, especially if they're young. I'm sorry but I don't know the age when they're responsible for themselves. My son's 41 and I still get yelled at when he screws up. She has said that he takes after me so it's still my fault. I just have the one son and no girls so I don't know if a daughter messes up who's fault that would be. I guess that would be another thread.

howsitwork

Shortly after her wedding a few years back a friends daughter sent h8m a christmas card which said " look on the bright side dad I can't possibly cost you more this year than I did last...."

He remains unconvinced of this "fact" as she has now just had a son ....

MartinPens

posted in the wrong spot. I'm learning that the "Next" button does not mean the next page of the spread, but the next thread! Guess it's been a long while since I've been on.

Top Bottom