Atlanta Bubbasville, December?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

Fantastic Bruce! How about you just make another one that I can admire?

Skye, How far away do you live? If I can drive from Dallas, TX. Then you can drive from ?[;)] Kind of sad.....Who knows what I would have given you in my tired state after driving 14 hours!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

I'm about 4 hours or so. Only problem is a friend of mine and our 'gang' have dinner once a year around Christmas. Just happens to be the same weekend. [V]

Ron Mc

Sounds great Skye!

OK everyone we'll hang out for a while and make sawdust then were all off to Skye's for dinner![:D]

Orgtech

I will be attending. What could I bring to help out Chris?
I should have my shop in better shape and could possibly hold the next meeting in the McDonough area. Look forward to another great meeting.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Sounds like it is ON!!!!

I can bring at least one mini lathe, and perhaps a second lathe if needed. I dont want to bring them though if we dont have room for them....so let me know what we need to spin a bunch of pens....

Chris, let me know what ya need, I am also available to help out where needed...

Somebody give Ron bad directions....If we make his drive 16 hours, maybe we can get more stuff out of him in his weakened state...LOL...I bet he takes more stuff back than he brings if he is like us....LOL....

Skye, put me down for two of the Filet dinners...LOL...

Robert

chigdon

Sounds like it is on. Thanks for the offers of help, I will let you know if there is anything. I would probably say someone (local) could bring some folding chairs - or everyone could bring one (except Ron). I will have 2 lathes set up but feel free to bring more. I think my laser engraver will probably come and be set up for business as well.

chigdon

He prices based on an declining scale. Since I have engraved hundreds of pens with him my price has dropped over time (he does this for everyone of course). I can't remember where he started with the price. I will find out though.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Excellent, I will probably have some stuff to be done, and if he is reasonable on the price, will use him....Thanks for checking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom